Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Passion.

Today I got my free avocado bubble drink with my buy-ten-get-one-free card! Or Brian bought it? Or be bought his own and I got mine free?
It was so cold, so avocadoy, so bubbley that I forgot to take a picture of my avocado bubble drink and the woman took away my card so I have nothing to remember that momentous event with other than my fatty tummy. It was over too soon and I got full too quickly ;_; I wish I could have one for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus for snacks and desserts.
Tomorrow, I'm going to get a bubble drink. I will get a new card which I will fill up with stamps, each costing $5.29. And I will take a picture of each delicious creation so that when I am lonely and sad, I will look upon it and be comforted.



That sadly, is not mine ):

No comments:

Post a Comment